Hi Emma, I've been a big fan of your blog for a while and an even bigger one ever since you started up the Do Not Enter Diaries! I think it's a really unique and super cool idea that leaves me refreshing the page periodically waiting for more videos.I'm going to New York for 4 days next weekend and I wanted to know if you had any suggestions for someone with a short period of time in the city? What's your all-time favourite thrift shop or a bakery you wouldn't pass up for the world?Thank you!
hi! This is very sweet of you. What sort of thing are you into? What part of New York will you be in? Is this your first time in NYC?
- My favorite restaurant in NYC is Tipsy Parson’s in Chelsea.
- The Chelsea Market- really fun place to just kill a couple hours: food, shopping, art, people-watching.
- Peanut Butter Co.
- Tacobimo in NoLita
- Northern Spy in the East Village.
- Stumptown Coffee at the Ace Hotel
- City Bakery- MY FAVORITE BAKERY IN NYC!!!!
- Billy’s Bakery- yummy cupcakes
- Alice’s Tea Cup
- Momofuku Milk Bar
- Shake Shack
- Printed Matter
- Casey Rubber Stamps
- Monk Thrift Shop
- Local Clothing
- Beacon’s Closet
- Vintage Style in the East Village
- Antiques Garage on 25th street
- Rags A Go Go